GEORGII KOBOLD – The KSA series of asyncronous servo motors are three-phase induction motors with special characteristics both electrically and mechanically. The KSA series excels due to its high overload capacity, its smooth running characteristics, and its wide speed-control range. The KSA motors can be applied universally, as they are designed to be connected directly to the mains, to a variable frequency drive or to servo amplifies. The KSA series is entirely self-cooled thanks to its high-quality aluminum housing, which also contibutes to achieving its IP65 protection rating. Even under extreme environmental conditions, the many qualities of the KSA series of motors make solutions to your asyncronous applications feasible. The modular design also allows the motors to be fitted with positioning brakes, with external blowers or with various feedbacks according to your needs.
• IP65 protection
• Constant torque from standstill to the rated speed
• High speeds, high overload capacities and smooth running characteristics
• Cooled via convection or optionally via forced-air ventilation
• Thermal class F
• Integrated winding protection
• Quiet and maintenance free
• Options include encoders, resolvers and positioning brakes
• Compliant with IE2 according to EU Directive 640/2009
• Also available with CSAUS certification
Complete with vector-controlled variable-frequency drives or servo converters.