Asynchronous Torque Motors KOD-DM KSA-DM
GEORGII KOBOLD - asynchronous torque motors are special electrical and mechanical versions of three-phase asynchronous motors. They are designed to be short circuit-proof, i.e. they make it possible to leave stationary machinery switched on with the full mains voltage and maintain a torque, or provide torques for control purposes at certain speeds.
- Torque control capability
- rapid response times
- unlimited switching frequency
- hum-free operation
- torque independent on twisting angle
- low energy consumption
- based on KOD or KSA series
- optonal with brake and fan
Customer's specific solutions are available on request: special flanges, special shafts etc.