KSY-E & KSA-E Series - Synchronous and Asynchronous Servo Gearmotors in Stainless Steel
The European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group (EHEDG) is a consortium of equipment manufacturers, food industries, research institutes as well as public health authorities. As a member in the EHEDG our goal is the promotion of safe food by improving hygienic engineering and design in all aspects of food manufacture. Our products emphasize this ambition.
GEORGII KOBOLD offers stainless-steel drive solutions in Hygienic Design, both in its syncronous three-phase servo motor technology and in its asyncronous, frequency-converter-controlled motors. These motors and gearmotors are specifically designed for use in aggressive environments; for use in industries with very high standards of hygiene, cleanliness and corrosion protection; as well as for use in the chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical and food industries, where aggressive cleaning agents, disinfectants and high pressure cleaners are used.
- Both the housing and the shaft are made of stainless steel
- Up to IP66K/IP69K Protecetion
- Also available with stainless-steel planetary and bevel gearboxes
- Easy to clean due to smooth surfaces
- Wide speed-control range, highly dynamic and accurate
- Extremely quiet while remaining maintenance free
- Special customized designs from standard parts make all of our motors “standard“
All are available complete with servo amplifiers or with vector-controlled frequency converters.